Garlic Alfredo is known for it’s creamy consistency and smooth texture. In one of Mindy’s favorite recipe’s, she adds Herb Crusted Chicken for a delightful combination that’s sure to pleasure your tastebuds.
What you need for the Garlic Alfredo sauce…
- 1/2 cup real butter
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream (2cups)
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon freshly minced garlic (depending on preferred taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning if desired
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper or cayenne pepper (I prefer cayenne pepper)
- 1 cup long grated Parmesan cheese
Cook your chicken in butter…
The Garlic Alfredo Sauce…
Share your love of cooking with us…
We love food. Everybody loves food. So, we encourage readers, Chefs, self-proclaimed and certified alike to share your recipe’s with us. Contact us at Urbanimagemagazine2013@gmail.com or find Richarh Aswanu on Facebook.