Archive for February 22nd, 2012
Oh, Mr. President, you done started something!! After sending everyone into a tailspin singing “Let’s Stay Together….
~~~~~~~~~~~~~>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-hDt2E8MoE everyone was just waiting for him to grab the mic again.
Well, on Feb 21, President Obama was showed out at the White House’s Red, White and Blues concert in the East Room that was held in honor of Black History Month and featured musicians like Buddy Guy and B.B. King.
During a performance of ‘Sweet Home Chicago’ Buddy Guy encouraged the President to drop a few notes and he obliged…then, like a true star, he walked off the set leaving fans and supporters cheering.
WANNA LISTEN? ~~~~~~~~~>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhO1DnNKYbo
1 pound lean ground beef
1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
1 clove garlic, minced
3 cups uncooked mini lasagna noodles or uncooked extra wide noodles
1 (24 to 26 ounce) jar tomato and basil pasta sauce
1 cup water
1 cup cottage cheese or ricotta cheese
1 cup shredded Italian blend cheeses or mozzarella cheese
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
1. In a large skillet cook and stir ground beef, onion, and garlic over medium-high heat until meat is browned and onion is tender.
2. Stir in noodles, pasta sauce, and the water. Bring to boiling, reduce heat.
3. Cook, covered, for 15 minutes or until noodles are tender and liquid is absorbed.
4. Meanwhile, combine cottage cheese, Italian blend cheeses, Parmesan cheese, and parsley.
5. Drop by spoonfuls over meat mixture. Simmer, covered, for 5 minutes more or until cheese melts. Makes 6 servings.
Categorized as Blog Topics, Food and Nutrition